Voxxed Days Bucharest 22-23 March 2018
|Presentation||Will be held in English, 50 minutes long followed by optional 5 minutes questions time.|
|Workshop||Will be held in English, 120 minutes long with a 10 minutes break after first hour.|
We are interested, but not limited in the following topics:
|Methodology & Architecture||Software development methodologies, architectures, encryption & best practices to develop secure software|
|Java Language||Java Language, Java SE, JDK, Performance Tuning, Modularity, etc…|
|Cloud, Containers & Infrastructure||Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, Cloud, PaaS, best practices etc.|
|Server Side||Java EE, Spring, App Servers, databases, MOM, Batch processing & related JSRs|
|Programming languages||Anything related to other languages than Java running on the JVM, the languages, tools, libraries and best practices|
|(Big) Data||Big Data, NoSQL, Spark, Hadoop, Drill, Machine learning, etc.|
|Future<?>||Looking Forwards – Quantum computing, biological computing, cybernetics, industrial robotics, AI etc|
|Mobile & Embedded||Tools, frameworks & libraries for building native mobile apps, developing for embedded devices, the IoT, Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc|
For the best chance at being selected, please keep the following in mind:
- We do not accept product or vendor related talks. If you would like to showcase your company’s products or technology, please contact us at email@example.com about a Sponsorship opportunity.
- If you presented your topic in the previous edition, we will not accept your paper. The content should be new, creative and cool and the theoretical part be proven trough real demos. Come up with a clever title, and a 3-4 sentence abstract clearly outlining your session’s contents. One-sentence abstracts will likely be rejected.
- Keep the target audience of primarily developers in mind.
- Modern and interesting topics will be more likely to be selected.
- If you feel you would like to provide references of your speaking credentials, please have them email firstname.lastname@example.org before the selection process has closed. Please note that references are not required.
- Make sure your title and abstract adhere to our Code of Conduct and do not contain any discriminatory or sexualized language.
Your photo is not used in the selection process, but if you are selected, that will be the photo we use for the website. Please submit a high-resolution photo at least 500 x 500 px in size.
If you have any questions reach us at email@example.com