- Who We Are
Voxxed is a knowledge sharing platform with the same DNA as the Devoxx conferences and a productive relation with Parleys.com.
Content is curated for the community, and generated by the community. We aim to be your one-stop shop for all the latest news, analysis and training around Java, JVM, Cloud, Methodology, Mobile, and IoT. But to do this, we need you to get involved.
This can be by:
- Submitting an article or tutorial
- Telling us a piece of news or exciting project you’ve been working on
- Sharing the latest happenings from your JUG or other user group
- Sharing webcasts, interviews, or something entirely different
However you want to do it, click here and get your voice out there.
Here’s the whole Voxxed story:
How You Can Contribute
Community Editors Wanted
If you’re an expert in your field or user group leader, we want to hear from you. We are looking for Community Editors in the following site sub-sections: Java, JVM, Cloud, Mobile, Methodology, and Future. If you’re interested, you’ll need to be prepared to:
- submit one weekly article (ranging from 300 to 2500 words) for your chosen area of the site
- give us ideas for further content
- actively recruit expert authors
- represent and report for Voxxed at relevant industry events
What’s in it for me?
In return, we’ll give you free passes to Devoxx UK and Belgium, as well as passes to some of the biggest and best events in the sector. Interested? Drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Run Your Own Voxxed Days Event
Have you ever wished there was a top quality event focusing on Java and JVM related technologies in your local area? Maybe you’ve considered creating one yourself, but you’re not sure where to get started? Voxxed Days might be what you’ve been looking for.
Each Voxxed Days event is organised by members and leaders of local tech communities and user groups. Helping regional organisers are the people behind Devoxx Belgium and UK Conferences – bringing with them a wealth of knowledge and experience on how to run a top class conference.
If you want to run a Voxxed Days event, get in touch with us via email and bring Voxxed Days to your neighborhood.
We’ll provide you with the following:
- Event website template, hosting, URL and credentials
- Call for papers application
- Mobile event app
- Sponsorship template
- Budget template
- “How to” guide for running an awesome developer event
- Dedicated mentoring and support from the Devoxx Belgium & UK team members
We’ll also use our network to encourage international rockstar speakers to your local events.